Answered By: Narelle Pilgrim Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018 Views: 14
If the item you wish to borrow is out on loan, you can reserve it. Once the item becomes available you will be contacted. This is a free service.
You can reserve an item:
- Online via TAFEcat - You will need your TAFEcard barcode number and your Library PIN to place a hold using TAFEcat. You can ask Library staff to set up your PIN, or use the PIN Request form to have one emailed to you.
For full instructions, read the Placing a Hold via TAFEcat guide for more information.
- By email using the online form - http://hunter-tafensw.libsurveys.com/hold
- in person at your Campus library
- by phone
Need Help? TAFE Library Services
TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
Our webpage has links to:
- Library Locations/Contact details
- eResources (including eJournals, eBooks and eVideos)
- Referencing guides and much more.
TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library.
Please contact us if you have any questions.