Answered By: Joanne O'Farrell
Last Updated: 29 Jan, 2018     Views: 14

If you are an enrolled TAFE student you have access to use any TAFE NSW library and facilities for the duration of your course.

You must have a TAFEcard to borrow.

It is issued at the Administration Office of any TAFE campus during business hours.
There is no charge for the TAFEcard, but a replacement fee may apply if your card is lost or damaged.

Your TAFEcard is valid at any TAFE library while you are currently enrolled, including the Ourimbah campus.

At present, it is not possible to register online for a TAFEcard.
If you are not able to get the office between 9am - 4pm, we may be able to arrange an alternative card for you - contact us and let us know.

Related Topics

Ask Your Question
Upload Files

To help us better answer your question you can upload files such as a PDF copy of your assignment here:

Your Information
Fields marked with * are required.

Need Help? TAFE Library Services

TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.

Our webpage has links to:

TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library. 

Please contact us if you have any questions.