Answered By: Jan Darcy Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018 Views: 14
Can I ask you where you are accessing the Safetyhub videos - ie are you accessing them directly from the Safetyhub link on the library website, or are you accessing them from within an ITAFE course?
- Safetyhub link on library website: The URL for this link is https://hunterinstitute.safetyhub.com/ and you should be able to access this both on and off campus using your tafe username/password.
If you cannot access these videos, please call the library so we can test out your login and confirm it is working. We may have to reset your password.
- Accesssing Safetyhub videos from within an ITAFE course. We recently had another student with access problems for Safetyhub in ITAFE. The problem could be your login, or the way the video has been inserted into the course. If you cannot access Safetyhub videos in ITAFE ( you do use your TAFE username/password for this ) then try accessing the Safetyhub titles from the direct URL and see if this is possible- ie https://hunterinstitute.safetyhub.com/
Please contact the library if you cannot obtain access via either method.
Need Help? TAFE Library Services
TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
Our webpage has links to:
- Library Locations/Contact details
- eResources (including eJournals, eBooks and eVideos)
- Referencing guides and much more.
TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library.
Please contact us if you have any questions.