Answered By: Lisa Hodge Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018 Views: 3
An easy way to view some online WHS eBooks is to have a look at our WHS Libguide - click on this link: http://huntertafe.libguides.com/c.php?g=244410&p=1626074
- In the tab called "Books and DVDs" you will see a box with eBooks.
- To view eBooks click on the title and enter your TAFE username and password.
- The menu at the left of the screen will have an option to click on PDF to view the book or download the book to a device for a period of time.
If you are searching for a specific title - search TAFEcat, which will indicate if a book is available as an eBook or hard-copy in the library.
Visit your Local TAFE library to see what is available for loan, or contact library staff for further assistance.
Need Help? TAFE Library Services
TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
Our webpage has links to:
- Library Locations/Contact details
- eResources (including eJournals, eBooks and eVideos)
- Referencing guides and much more.
TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library.
Please contact us if you have any questions.