Answered By: Debbie Hoseman Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018 Views: 14
Accessing Australian Standards
Once you have your TAFE Login (username and password), you can access the link to Australian Standards, via the library website, at: http://huntertafe.libguides.com/standards. Contact your local Campus library if you need help with your username and password.
You can search for any current or draft Australian Standard by using the Standard number, (quick search) or you can search using keywords likely to appear in the title, or in the abstract (summary).
When you have located the standard you require, you will have the option to open and print it in full, or to save to USB.
- You are able to print out ONE FULL COPY of any Australian Standard you require for educational purposes for your TAFE course.
- Any standards saved to USB are encrypted and will only be accessible for 5 days.
- All current Australian standards are available.
Need Help? TAFE Library Services
TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
Our webpage has links to:
- Library Locations/Contact details
- eResources (including eJournals, eBooks and eVideos)
- Referencing guides and much more.
TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library.
Please contact us if you have any questions.