Answered By: Jan Darcy
Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018     Views: 21

Your Learner number is printed on your TAFEcard - however it may not always be up to date. The USI is not your Learner Number.

To get an Opal Card you must first have given consent for Hunter TAFE to provide your information to the Transport Department, to help with assessing your eligibility.

Your first step is to ensure the Administration office/Student Services has filled out a form for you to show you are entitled to a travel pass. They submit this information for you, and you receive an email saying you are now eligible to apply online.

Visit or call the Administration Office at your Campus to begin the process.

Related Topics

Ask Your Question
Upload Files

To help us better answer your question you can upload files such as a PDF copy of your assignment here:

Your Information
Fields marked with * are required.

Need Help? TAFE Library Services

TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.

Our webpage has links to:

TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library. 

Please contact us if you have any questions.