Answered By: Narelle Pilgrim Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018 Views: 22
Most items can be renewed twice.
However, some items are in heavy demand and are not made available to be renewed.
Other reasons that you will not be able to renew include:
- The item is overdue
- You owe money to the library
- You have already renewed the item twice
- Another person has placed a hold/reservation on the item
If you are experiencing difficulties, phone your Campus Library for help
Need Help? TAFE Library Services
TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
Our webpage has links to:
- Library Locations/Contact details
- eResources (including eJournals, eBooks and eVideos)
- Referencing guides and much more.
TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library.
Please contact us if you have any questions.