Answered By: Jan Darcy Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018 Views: 44
Accessing Australian Standards
Once you have your TAFE Login, you can access the link to Australian Standards, via the library website, at:
You can search for any current or draft Australian Standard by using the Standard number, or keywords likely to appear in the title, or in the abstract ( summary).
When you have located the standard you require, you will have the option to open and print it in full, or to save to USB.
- You are able to print out ONE FULL COPY of any Australian Standard you require for educational purposes of your TAFE course.
- Any standards saved to USB are encrypted and will only be accessible for 5 days.
Need Help? TAFE Library Services
TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
Our webpage has links to:
- Library Locations/Contact details
- eResources (including eJournals, eBooks and eVideos)
- Referencing guides and much more.
TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library.
Please contact us if you have any questions.