Answered By: Narelle Pilgrim Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018 Views: 25
Overdue charges and penalties apply for long overdue library items.
Charges and penalties for long overdue items are as follows:
- a $10 charge will be incurred for each item returned to the library 24 or more days after the due date. You may also be required to pay a replacement cost of items you have lost or damaged.
- exam results and testamurs will be withheld
- you will be prevented from re-enrolling or graduating until all overdue charges have been paid.
Borrowing privileges will be suspended as soon as an item is overdue and until the item is returned, paid for or replaced.
Please refer to Library Charges for Overdue Loans and the Student Discipline (Library Resource Materials) Policy.
Need Help? TAFE Library Services
TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
Our webpage has links to:
- Library Locations/Contact details
- eResources (including eJournals, eBooks and eVideos)
- Referencing guides and much more.
TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library.
Please contact us if you have any questions.