Answered By: Jan Darcy Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018 Views: 32
Your TAFE login is very useful as it enables you to :
- log on to computers on a TAFE campus
- access the Student Portal and WiFI
- access online resources, like Standards Online
Your TAFE login may be printed on the bottom of your payment receipt.
You will have to contact the Campus Administration Centres to be issued with your TAFE Username and Password.
Once your enrolment is finalized and you've been issued with a login, library staff can reset your password.
You can visit or phone the library to look up your username and password. Bring proof of enrolment or be prepared to be asked several questions to confirm your identity before a new password can be provided.
Library phone numbers can be found here:
Need Help? TAFE Library Services
TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
Our webpage has links to:
- Library Locations/Contact details
- eResources (including eJournals, eBooks and eVideos)
- Referencing guides and much more.
TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library.
Please contact us if you have any questions.