Answered By: Joanne O'Farrell Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018 Views: 78
Your teacher or course co-ordinator will provide you with your enrolment key when you first enrol in your online course. All courses and units require a unique key. You only have to enter this key once and then your course or unit will appear on your home page so it's easily accessed.
N.B. Some courses require you to enrol in each unit of the course.
If you require assistance or do not have your enrolment key, then please contact your teacher or course co-ordinator.
Or you can use the online chat button on the bottom right of the Hunter Online login screen
- I have informed my teacher the key code did not work and she advised me to seek assistance from the library, I need key code as ive started my ckurse and can not access my assessments and links teachers have put online, I require assistance please
- There have been some problems with access codes for iTAFE. We have been in contact with teaching staff to see if the problem can be rectified. Please contact your head teacher.
Need Help? TAFE Library Services
TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
Our webpage has links to:
- Library Locations/Contact details
- eResources (including eJournals, eBooks and eVideos)
- Referencing guides and much more.
TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library.
Please contact us if you have any questions.