Answered By: Joanne O'Farrell
Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018     Views: 30

Hunter TAFE provides Disability Services to eligible students. 

More information and contact numbers are available in the Disability Services website.

Students Seeking a Fee Exemption on the Basis of Disability

A student who is seeking a fee exemption on the basis of disability will need to provide one of the following, on the day of enrolment:
- a letter or income statement from Centrelink confirming receipt of Disability Support Pension with CRN
- a current Disability Pensioner Concession card with CRN
- documentary evidence of training support requirements.
This evidence must be a letter or statement from either a medical practitioner, an appropriate government agency or Disability Service provider, or a specialist allied health professional including a rehabilitation counsellor, psychologist, speech pathologist, occupational therapist or Irlen Diagnostic clinic.
The letter could be in the following form: "This is to confirm that (name) has a disability and the nature is such that training support is/may be required to complete their course."

Ask Your Question
Upload Files

To help us better answer your question you can upload files such as a PDF copy of your assignment here:

Your Information
Fields marked with * are required.

Need Help? TAFE Library Services

TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.

Our webpage has links to:

TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library. 

Please contact us if you have any questions.