Answered By: Joanne O'Farrell Last Updated: 18 Jan, 2018 Views: 27
Hunter TAFE provides Disability Services to eligible students.
More information and contact numbers are available in the Disability Services website.
Students Seeking a Fee Exemption on the Basis of Disability
A student who is seeking a fee exemption on the basis of disability will need to provide one of the following, on the day of enrolment:
- a letter or income statement from Centrelink confirming receipt of Disability Support Pension with CRN
- a current Disability Pensioner Concession card with CRN
- documentary evidence of training support requirements.
This evidence must be a letter or statement from either a medical practitioner, an appropriate government agency or Disability Service provider, or a specialist allied health professional including a rehabilitation counsellor, psychologist, speech pathologist, occupational therapist or Irlen Diagnostic clinic.
The letter could be in the following form: "This is to confirm that (name) has a disability and the nature is such that training support is/may be required to complete their course."
Need Help? TAFE Library Services
TAFE Library Services are happy to assist you in person, on the phone or via email.
Our webpage has links to:
- Library Locations/Contact details
- eResources (including eJournals, eBooks and eVideos)
- Referencing guides and much more.
TAFE NSW students can use any TAFE NSW Library.
Please contact us if you have any questions.