Skip to Questions

Ask Us! - Search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)...

Useful Tip: Can't find an answer? Submit your question in the box below

I am an OTEN student. Can I borrow from Hunter libraries?

Last Updated: Mar 11, 2016  |  19 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0



Yes you can! Visit your local TAFE Campus Library, bringing with you your proof of enrolment and we will get you started.

To borrow you will need to obtain a TAFEcard, which will be your library card. This is available free of charge from your local TAFE campus services office, and some campus libraries.

You can search and locate items held in particular TAFE NSW libraries through the TAFE NSW Library Network Catalogue.

Not all campus libraries may hold the items you need. Your local library can obtain items for you from other TAFE NSW libraries on an inter-library loan (ILL). This service is free of charge but some conditions apply. Requests can be made by phone, in person or by using the ILL request form. Contact your local campus library for details.

You can renew your loans by either contacting your campus library, or using the Library Catalogue (TAFEcat) to access your library account.   Check the View and Renew My Loans Guide to learn how to renew your loans on TAFEcat.


Answered by Narelle PilgrimBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    For specific requests, use the following forms:

    Related content from Library Portal Home

    All questions answered here - even the silly ones!

    All LibAnswers are answered by real Hunter TAFE library staff, so we can only answer when we are open within 1 business day Monday to Friday. 

    Meanwhile, your question may already have been answered! Take a look at the suggestions that pop up as you type in the Ask Us! box (at the top of this screen) to see if there is a match or browse our topics