Skip to Questions

Ask Us! - Search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)...

Useful Tip: Can't find an answer? Submit your question in the box below

On the TAFEcat (TAFE catalogue) website if a book is listed as "Local Processing (nocirc)" is it available for hold requests / to be borrowed?

Last Updated: Mar 11, 2016  |  5 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Yes the item can be placed on hold. 

As soon as the item has been processed and ready for loan you will be notified to collect it. 

Please contact your Campus Library using the Hold Request Form and we will place the hold for you.

Answered by Lisa HodgeBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related content from Library Portal Home

    All questions answered here - even the silly ones!

    All LibAnswers are answered by real Hunter TAFE library staff, so we can only answer when we are open within 1 business day Monday to Friday. 

    Meanwhile, your question may already have been answered! Take a look at the suggestions that pop up as you type in the Ask Us! box (at the top of this screen) to see if there is a match or browse our topics